Monday, April 12, 2010

Storyboard

A little over a month ago I told you I'd give you more information on "The Project" (tm) when something solid was decided. Well, nothing solid has been decided yet. In the meantime you'll have to settle for the antics of my brother and I as we try to capture some ideas for a fight sequence. We ended up filming said sequence on saturday night and I think it's gonna turn out awesome when finished! We have some really good shots in there and had loads of fun shooting it.

Oh, and if you don't speak danish you won't catch a word of this. Maybe you'll still be entertained though, but I doubt it. Actually, there's no guarantee even if you do speak danish. Anyways, enough with the excuses already!



By the way, check out my brother's awesome blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment